For 150 years Tissot has made innovation in Swiss watch-making a tradition. Tissot’s innovation led them to be the first to make a watch out of plastic, mother of pearl, wood and stone. In recent years Tissot has once again led the watch industry by introducing tactile, or T-Touch technology to watches; through this technology Tissot offers watches with touch-sensitive sapphire faces and include features such as compasses, barometers, altimeters and thermometers.
- Round blue-dial watch featuring trio of subdials, luminous hands, and date window positioned at four o’clock
- 42 mm stainless steel case with synthetic-sapphire dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel link bracelet with foldover clasp
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving